CONGRATS TO THOSE GOING TO THE REGIONAL FINALS!
Dates and times below
Aug 7 6-9 PM
The Aerobar | 1015 West Kirkland Avenue
Aug 9 6-9 PM
Barringers Tavern | 1015 West Kirkland Avenue
Aug 14 6-9 PM
The Royal Grocer & Co. | 2118 N Damen Avenue
Aug 21 6-9 PM
The Frazier Museum | 829 West Main Street
Aug 28 6-9 PM
The Columbus Anthenaeum | 32 North 4th Street
Aug 31 6-9 PM
Jack Rose Dining Saloon | 2007 18th Street NW
Sept 4 6-9 PM
The Mansion | 1218 East New Haven Avenue | Melbourne, FL
Get a sponsored admission scholarship to the Moonshine University’s Executive Bourbon Steward certification program and the Stave & Thief Society!
You’ll be on your way to an all-expenses-paid trip to Bardstown Bourbon Company where you’ll sample, select and blend a custom product with Bourbon Hall of Fame & Master Distiller, Steve Nally!
Travel to the country’s top whiskey festivals in 2021 as one of our ambassadors, including Whiskey Fest and Whiskies of the World, all expenses paid!
It’s the opportunity of a lifetime… to Drink Whiskey, Like it’s YOUR JOB.
Calling all whiskey lovers, aficionados, enthusiasts, fans, and connoisseurs – Bardstown Bourbon Company is searching for the World’s Top Whiskey Taster!
Compete to earn the chance at a bourbon lover’s dream, including a $20,000 cash prize, and a contract to represent Bardstown Bourbon Company as our Distillery Ambassador.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- People who are passionate about exploring and sharing their bourbon experience with their friends
- Social media bourbon evangelists who are actively snapping and sharing photos of their favorite bourbon, pours and pairings
- Travelers and bourbon explorers who love to hit the road every chance they get, especially when it involves touring distilleries!
- Outgoing personalities who love meeting new people, sharing stories with strangers, and catching up over a cocktail
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO…
- Rise to the occasion putting your knowledge and skills of all things Whiskey to the test!
- Write blog entries, take photos and video, Tweet, Snap, Instagram, Facebook, and live video
- Be on camera and share your story with the bourbon community world-wide
- Have an AWESOME time trying AMAZING Bourbon at ENVY WORTHY WHISKEY FESTIVALS
HOW TO ENTER
Submit a one-minute video on your Facebook, YouTube or Instagram account and share the URL below with the hashtag #WorldsTopWhiskeyTaster. Entries due by JUNE 15, 2020.
Your one-minute video should show your passion and interest for the position. What makes your palate as good as it is? Show us something that puts your passion and palate above the rest.
Here are some suggestions:
- Show us your favorite cocktail to make (with Bourbon of course)
- Share your most impressive/most underappreciated pairing.
- What amazing bottles are in your cellar? Pick one and geek out on it.
- What’s your most epic bourbon memory?
- What would representing Bardstown Bourbon Company as a Distillery Ambassador mean to you?
Be creative and have fun! Your video should help us get to know you better. Your job is to promote yourself and garner as many views & shares as possible to your submission.
The deadline to enter has passed and invitations for regionals will be sent out very soon. Thanks for participating!